Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I'm Back!!! *Sort of*

Honestly time in school has kept me so busy from this hobby and hopefully future career, but I wanna make this blog posts the best I can so you guys can catch up on my readings.

In this past few months I've been gone, I have not abandoned reading (duh) I love reading and even tho sometimes I have reading slumps like the one I'm in right now, I will always come back to books and that's something I'm probably never going to change so there's that. 

This past few months have been very life changing for me, in personality and physical cases. I love my life, and I think I'm changing for the better. I just want this life to be perfect, because who knows when we'll get another chance. Anyways, I'm going to start listing the books I'll be commenting about so be ready and look for them when their up!

January: 

  • Stone Cold Touch Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Falling Away by Penelope Douglas 
  • Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
  • Angel Fall by Susan EE
  • World After by Susan EE
  • Alpha by Jasinda Wilder
  • It Ain't Me, Babe by Tillie Cole 
  • Heart Recaptured by Tillie Cole 
  • Raw by Amy Arrera 
February:
  • The Catastrophic Story of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg
  • Off Campus Amy Jo Cousins 
  • Ensnared A. G Howard
  • The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead
March:
  • The Homeroom Diaries by James Patterson
  • Thoughtful by S. C Stephens 
I realized I actually reviewed the first 3 or 2 on the January list before going into my blogging hiatus so I will leave the links down below for you to check out!

Stone Cold Touch: I can't describe how frustrated I am
Sweet Reckoning : Best ending ever tbh
Falling Away: It broke my heart but it was beautiful

Now its time for me to go edit and write, write , write! 

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment