Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Kiro's Emily by Abbi Glines *One More Chance spoilers*

Kiro's Emily is this one story that just sticks with you. I read read this yesterday and I just couldn't. Stop. Crying. As you know...... Or you may not know, Emily is Harlows mother. In One More Chance we are introduced to Kiro as a father and at the end we find out that Harlow's mother is not dead, but is paralyzed from an accident that had happened when Harlow was a baby. This story, however, is about more than that. Kiro's Emily tells the story of how Kiro and Emily first met to the accident, and all the events that happened in between. The whole story is such a heartbreaking story, because Abbi Glines has a talent of making us feel what the characters are feeling. So the ending completely distroyed me. I wont give any good moments away. I will say that if you read the Rosemary series, this story is one that you won't want to miss. This story makes you, in a way, understand just how much Kiro loved Emily. In One More Chance we get a pretty good idea of how much he does but reading from his POV and feeling what he felt the moment he got that phone call? I won't forget that moment. Kiro and Emily weren't just in love. They were soulmates. They were the perfect couple and for them to have such cruel fate? I just think its really unfair. 

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment