Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Reasons I'm frustraded & More >.<

3 Days ago I finished the book I probably should have finished sooner than in 2015. As I told you before, I recently had been on a book bump or whatever, where I couldn't focus on any book, and it sucked because 2014 was ending and I needed to complete my Goodreads goal, so I kind of forced myself to finish the book. But I did complete my challenge and that was my 2014 resolution :)

On January 3rd, 2015 I finally picked up Stone Cold Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout and the book totally frustrated the scream out of me. This isn't an exaggeration trust me. At one point I actually did screamed because of Zayne and reasons. Reasons you are not going to know if you haven't read this book. The only thing I'm going to say is that if Roth and Layla don't end up together..... 



I'm joking LOL I love my JLA...... but i will be very upset. If you have read the book you know that Roth does a revelation at the end that probably changed the whole course of the story. One that makes it obvious that Roth is the one who should be with Layla. It's going to be very anticlimactic if they don't end up together. Anyway, I'm going to start the review before I start ranting about Roth & Layla :*

I will leave the links for you to buy the books down below if you haven't read this series: White Hot Kiss Stone Cold Touch
When you compare Roth and Zayne at the begging of the series, you like both of them, because both of them care so much about Layla. But at the end of WHK, there is no way you haven't choose a team. I, as you saw above, am Team Roth. I love everything about him. His smile, His eyes, Bambi, and his body. And the fact that he's a demon only makes it better.


It bothered me so much how Zayne kept interfering with my ship, but It bothered me even more how much of a jackass Roth was at the beggining of the book. I never truly believed what he said was true, but It still hurt. I was hurt. Layla was hurt. And Zayne was probably thrilled. 
 
Most of this book was Zayne finally telling Layla how in love he was with her, but in my opinion that was a bunch of bull. Zayne only wants Layla because it pisses him off that Roth gets to have her and he doesn't. Lets be real. Roth in the other hand always truly loved her. He is willing to go against hell and Satan himself to be with her, where Zayne is scared his daddy won't approve with his relationship with Layla. Give me a brake. Then the fact that Roth told Layla how Avalon will hurt Layla if she was in a relationship with him and that Zayne was probably there when that happened, meaning Zayne knew the whole time Roth was lying to Layla when he was making her think he wasn't in love with her. Can. You. NOT?
 
The cutest thing in this book was Bambi and Flower and all those other animal tattoos Roth has on his body that are the cutest thing ever. And Roth sassy as ever.
 
Now you're probably thinking, why didn't I dropped this book? Well my friend, the reason I didn't dropped this book is because there were some pretty hot Rayla scenes and that's what kept me going. That was my sole motivation on this series, because I have high hopes that Roth and Layla will end up together. Then again there is that stupid pole that no one likes.
 
SIGH....
 
In conclution this book was really good but was just the fact that Zayne was very integrated romantically that pissed me off.
 
I Love Books And I Hope You Do Too
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment