Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nervous... (Ruin Review)

"Ruin" by Rachel Van Dykens
 
Update #1:
Mood: Nervous
Ok, I don't like what I'm thinking.... ;(
PS: Isn't he hoooot? He is not my HOTW just because Travis is getting married, and obviously Travis deserves to be it!

Update #2: Finished.... Um.... That was heavy shit...... I loved it, an hour ago I was crying, but now I'm just shocked..... Its like really real, but at the same time, its beautiful. It leaves you feeling.... lighter. Review tomorrow..... OMG!







So, its been a day since I've finished this book and I think I'm in enough shape to tell you this magnificent story. Now, this review will be different. For example, I will not put a spoilers review because not many people know this book, and I would really like you to read it, because it changes you, it truly does. You see things in a different matter, you appreciate what you have. Its an eye opener. Me in most of this book:



Meet Kiersten:

I watched Mean girls right before so I kept imagining her as Kiersten....

Kiersten is going through something awful, and she moved to UW to start again fresh. Get with the status quo. But all that changes when she meets Wes. She literally bumps into him and well, they had an interesting meeting.

"Good Lord, eight? Eight packs? Further-
more had I actually been feeling said persons
eight pack? And dear lord, I was counting
....
"Where you counting my abs?" His voice sounded
amused" -RUIN
 
Its so cute after that. He starts staking her and they run into each other "by accident" all the time. I really thought how brave she was, with everything she went through. Its amazing the kind of stuff this book teaches you.
 
Meet Wes:
 
 
Pretty sure I fell in love in the first 20 pages. This guy is amazing, so cute, so hot and so Wolf. I loved the things he said to her, the bravery he had even thought he knew something would come, something would take him. He made me laugh and cry, made me smile and above all, he made me believe bigger things were to come. That sometimes you have nothing to live for, but one day you wake up and decide you would fight for yourself.
 
"Don't give up yet. Sometimes when we think
god has written The End what he really means is
The Beginning" 
 
This book changed me. It made me swoon, laugh, cry, grieve, pray and laugh again. I gave it 5 RUINED STARS.
 
I believe God has a path written for us
we just have to find a way to make it
ours.
 
I love book and I hope you do too!
FR

 





No comments:

Post a Comment