Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

FALLING AWAY FINALLY

Finally after all this time we finally got it. Falling Away finally came out, and even though I read this a long time ago (2 weeks) I still have it in my mind every day.

This blog post is way overdue, but its because I've been putting this aside for a long time. I was supposed to publish this last Friday, but end up posting it today because I finally got the effort. I feel ashamed. But I will keep up with all of them from now on :)

Falling Away took my breath away. I was expecting it to be good obviously but I never expected it to be that good. I loved the chemistry between Jaxon and K.C, and the backstory behind her was beautiful. I never expected to end up loving K.C, since I hated her in Bully. I loved her and I loved how much Jaxon wanted her since the beginning and I enjoyed how the point of view changed every time.

Penelope delivered a romance worth talking about. She delivered a steamy romance that contained angst, sex, pleasure and happiness (at the end).

"Baby." I shook my head, gazing down into those lovely eyes as she moved up and down my cock, her pussy grinding against me. "Nobody's ever been sweeter than you. You're fucking perfect" -Jaxon  Falling Away
You can easily tell from this snippet that this book is hot as hell. And it is. There are so many good parts in this book that will leave you shaken and wanting more. I wouldn't mind my own personal Jaxon. He's funny, and nice, and sexy and amazing and, and, and, and everything. He's everything a girl can dream of. He has loved her since he was 18 long before they both thought the same thing :) ONE DIRECTION AF

Sorry, I'm getting off track. But honestly, I'm not kidding. This book is worth reading, and if you haven't read the others, I recommend for you to read them first because its so worth it. Penelope Douglas is amazing and I love her so much. The stories she shares always leave me so sad but so happy at the same time. Maybe one day I can meet her and tell her how happy her books make me ;)

 

This is all I'm going to say because I want you to experience it all on you're own *sneaky smile*

Then there's the sneak peak for aflame that had me in tears. I'm a little scared to read that.

I love books and I hope you do too *kiss*
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment