Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Best. Ending. Ever :3

On Saturday night, I was struggling to finish Nowhere but Here by Renee Carlino. That was supposed to be my next review, actually because I've had it for a long time and I needed to finish it but the writing wasn't my style, I guess. So that night I picked up Sweet Reckoning because that one came out last year if I'm not wrong, and I've had it for so long, I needed to finish it. I NEEDED to.
And it really was. I was so amazed with this book. I finished it in 4 hours, because it was that good. I was satisfied with the ending, I was amazed by the writing, the characters were fabulous. Everything was so fantastic. The ending was just so amazing, and amazing its the only adjective I can come up with to describe this book. If you haven't read Sweet Evil trilogy, you need to.
This story will leave you breathless, not even wanting more because the ending was just perfect. Kaidan and Anna have a wonderful romance, full of love and struggle. Then the ending left me in tears. It's an ending you don't want to miss. So again if you haven't read this series..... YOU. NEED. TO. Its an outstanding series you don't want to miss.

The story gives you a lot of factors that were missing in book 1 and 2. This book is so intense and in my opinion, way better than any of the others in the series. In this book, every single one of my ships got together.
Kaidan and Anna were together, and even the twins got what they wanted so that made me happy...... Kind of. I mean, the fact that Marta got pregnant and died was awful, but I was happy for Jay since he got a daughter.

Some scenes in the book were too much for me though. Like the one where Kaidan arrives to Anna's house with the whisperer and starts having "sex" with her. Not really but he was making the whisperer think that they were, which scared me because at one point I thought he was going to do It, but it was all good. It broke my heart, to see Anna like that, afraid of Kaidan and how Kaidan said "you know I would have stopped right?" It made me so sad. Then again, Kaidan is a really good actor. Must be years and years of being loyal to his father and knowing how to act, I guess.

The thing I loved most about the books were that no one important died (besides Martha) and that made me so happy. Patti died and honestly I saw that coming but was still really upset. I was really happy the dukes left earth and were out of the way finally.

Okay now lets talk about the ending.

THE

FUCKING

ENDING

The ending of this series was, in my opinion, the most perfect thing ever. Kaidan and Anna end up adopting a baby and there's this little girl who comes up to Kaidan and CALLS HIM PAPA. Kaidan tells her "Why are you calling me papa if I'm your friend?" and the little girl goes "because in my dream, you were my father"

cue to the fucking tears
...... and the fact that Kaidan started crying in that moment didn't really help. I was a mess at 4:30 in the morning.

This series will always be with me. Its very special to me and I just want to hug it and never let it go. I was sad that the series ended, but its not over yet! This 2015 you can get Sweet Temptation, Kaidan's POV :))))))))))))))))))))

 
2015 RIP YAZMIN
 


Belle is me, lets be honest.

I LOVE BOOKS AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment