Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Be With Me by J Lynn

Yesterday, I finished Be With Me by J Lynn. This book was so surprising and the writing was just beautiful. The characters- like always- were so funny, and Jace's cocky attitude was not
disappointing.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO READ "WAIT FOR YOU" BEFORE READING "BE WITH ME".

I've been waiting for Be With Me since I read Wait For You back in 2013. I remembered crying so much in Wait for you because of the things that had happened to Avery. I remembered falling hard for Cam amazing support and falling for Jace. I loved Jace since they first introduced him back in Wait For You. The support this guy had and how much he.... supported Cam with what had happened to him. I could tell how much he cared for Tess  and how much Tess cared for Jace.

Then, in Trust In Me, we saw Cam and Jace's relationship in a more deeper level. We experienced how much Jace had truly cared for Cam and that made me fall for him even more. If that was even possible ;) We read about how much Jace cared for his brother and how he would do anything for him. <------- Important. 

Jace had been in so many important events involving this whole story. But there is Tess too. Tess went through this unbelievable event in her life that no one expects to ever be in. I have so much respect for this girl. She truly is a survivor. In Be With me and Wait for you, we found out about the thing happening to Tess, too. Then in Trust In Me, we end up with Tess getting injured and possibly no longer be able to dance. This leads up to the book that I am discussing........ Be with me.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17558817-be-with-me?ac=1
Next Book in the series: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19501672-stay-with-me

Be with me gave us a deeper understanding on Tess' feelings. It showed us how much she truly cared for Jase and showed us how scared she was with the situation that she was in. How much that experience traumatized her and how much the injury meant for her. 

Tess twisted her ancle, and from that injury she now has 90% chances she could actually dance again. She is not at all assured from this, given the case she is part of the 10% that didn't danced again. So she enrolls in Heights University ( I think that's the name) and starts living the dreaded college life. Her roommate- Debbie- has this really jerky boyfriend who is always bossing her around, and that alone hits her personally beside anything else. Then there is Jace. Jace, who acts cold an hot around her, and who is always flirting with her but never acting on his feelings. Jace kissed her, and now that she wants to talk about it, he goes all cold,and she doesn't know what to do....The only thing she can do is hope she survives the sexual tension between them.....

I absolutely loved Jace. He is so strong considering all he's gone through. The strength he has gained him a ton of respect in my part. He is amazing and super hot- of course- but not only that, but he TRULY loves Tess. And the love he has for Jack  is so amazing. I just <3 him :)
And Tess too! What happened with Jeremy would have broke me and she survived! She is a survivor!

Thanks for Reading! Happy Valentines day!!! I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR 

No comments:

Post a Comment