Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Vampire Academy Movie Review (Praise the Lord)

So, as you all know, Friday was a very special day. It was a day that changed history and made my life complete......

IT WAS THE PREMIRE OF VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!!!!!

Yes, folks. After 1 1/2 of waiting for this movie to come out, a year and a half of fangirling and building up emotion for this movie, I finally saw it!!! And let me say something to the staff that made this movie...... 

The movie was beautiful, so true to the books. The characters were amazing and I felt the book all over again when I saw the movie. All I kept thinking when I was seeing the movie was that I needed to send flowers and chocolates to every cast member,  every director, every writer, every make up assistant and even the extras. Because that movie is what you call a true adaptation. Was it perfect? God no! It was imperfect, some parts were changed, but they made up for that. No movie is ever going to be perfect to the book. It will have flaws, but that's  why it was perfect. Richelle mead made sure this movie wouldn't be ruined and she did a hell of a job! She was right when she said it was true and acurrate. 

The Romitri scenes where so beautiful and the lust scene was HOT. It was  all I was expecting. EVERY SCENE OF THE BOOK IS IN THERE. From beginning to end, and that is what a true adaptation is about. Is the course of events and the quality of the movie, and this movie is the best thing I ever saw.... 

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment