Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 16, 2014

The secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen.

A long time ago, in the summer of 2012, I tried reading this book. I got bored by the 2nd page.
Recently, I sat down and started to read it again. An hour later, I noticed I was half way through!!! I was like o.O 

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17162859-the-secret-of-ella-and-micha
Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Ella-Micha-Jessica-Sorensen-ebook/dp/B00B3VX4LC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392609005&sr=8-1&keywords=the+secret+of+ella+and+micha
Barnes and Nobles: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-secret-of-ella-and-micha-jessica-sorensen/1112736185?ean=9781455582860
Books a Million: http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Secret-Ella-Micha/Jessica-Sorensen/9781455574858?id=5921215748685

So yeah, that how I ended up here. I don't know how I didn't not like it? I loved Micha and Ella but I have some things to say about the beginning. Ella was a complete bitch and a complete fake. I got so mad in most of the beginning, because I could see all the hurt and struggle she had inside, and it was so unnecessary. I was so mad because she was putting all these people though so much and Micha was just there, never giving up on her, and always believing she could go back to the girl she was before. 

I can understand where Ella came from when she changed her appearance. She was avoiding ending up like her mom, but what she didn't understood was that she had Micha to lean on. Micha, who has always been there for her no matter how rough the path became. He was always there and she was always avoiding him. It pissed me off. It made me mad how she was denying all these feelings she had. For example; when they were racing, she immediately was turned on, and then immediately, she figures she had to pretend. What a load of shit. 

I loved Micha, though. He never gave up on her and never stopped believing she could go back to the way she was. Lets not forget he is also sexy and smart and sweet and..... *swoon* The best thing was Ethan and Lila!!! They were just too cute and funny! I cant freaking wait for "The temptation of Lila and Ethan" 

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR 

No comments:

Post a Comment