Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I'm so happy!

Are you having a good 2014? I am! This year I' hoping to be  able to stretch my blog posts, and be able to announce more. I'm so excited about this year, i get to be in 10th grade and will experience my first year in high school. This year also I'm finally turning 15!!!! For my family, that is a really big deal, so yeah, I'm excited about that. I know this blog hasn't been up really long, but I'm so glad you guys stay with me. 

Thank you for your efforts, and i cant tell you how much i appreciate you taking your time to read this. Thank you so much. 

This year, hopefully, I'm getting new people to join! Hopefully, but i haven't seen Katherine in a long time, and I'm hoping to see them this weekend! Well, happy 2014, and remember to be happy, Always. 

Also, Yesterday night they released  a new clip on twitter. It was actually on MTV but then MTV twitted the clip! It was so flipping amazing, and I will put it here for you! 
I will put the rest later!



READ READ READ!!!!

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment