Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 28, 2013

DONT READ THIS SHIT! (Good #1 by S.Walden)

Is it normal that I'm really scared? 

No seriously, this book was the opposite of cute. It was brusque, weird, and disturbing. First, she is so awkward and the sex is awkward. It just not good, and there were moments I thought he was going to rape her! That is not normal. It's not the fact that he is rough, we all like that, but it's the fact that he shoves her and she doesn't get a say. He treats her like shit, he uses her like the seventeen year old she is. He comes of as a freaking perv... 

He just acts so creepy, and she is completely crazy! She has serious jealousy issues and he has some major shit going on. It's really bad, worse than Christian because at least he doesn't act like a creepy stalker! My heart hurts, and it's fear going on inside me. I have read shit like this, but never has it given me this effect. I want to cry. I just.... I'm scared...

First, Mark is really sweet, but he starts developing into this possessive figure that you start "thinking that is not normal". It's really bad, like whenever she is insecure, he shoves her into a closet and fucks her, saying that they are making love?  Seriously? It's like he is talking advantage of her naivete. It's sad really, and when she gets pregnant?! There was a moment when I thought he was going to hit her. But then he shifts into the sweet guy again and I'm all like 
"You sure your not bipolar?" It's scary the kind of love he has. I think it's more of an obsession....  He's still hot, but still.

"Everyone, pay attention to Cadence, please," Mr. Connelly said. He glanced at me briefly, and I know he could see the panic written all over my face. "All eyes on her."

I completely hated him in this moment. And didn't forgave him.... EVE. You just don't do that, no mater how angry you are. She pissed you off? Too freaking bad, suck it up. I enjoy reading this kind of books, student-teacher, but at the end, I just wanted the book to be over. He made my skin crawl, and during their brake up I can imagine him having a room full of her pictures. Him totally crazy. Wouldn't surprise me.... Worse of all, the only thing he worried about was getting caught! 

And don't get me started about cadence! The girl is an awkward insecure twit who doesn't know what she wants! She asks the most inappropriate questions at the most inappropriate moments! It's just, I'm surprised she even knows what sexy is! Her parents are so closed of, it's so weird! And when she has sex with that other guy and she is crying. WHO DOES THAT! I was so disappointed. And a little scared.. 
She developed into a little bitter bitch, and a crazy one.

I think the most normal person in this book was Avery. She wasn't so weird, but she was reckless. That plan of hers? It was so obvious it was going downhill. 
This wasn't your typical cute love story, it's actually really traumatizing... It's disturbing and a little creepy. 
So yeah. This book scarred me :( 

I love books and I hope you do too
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment