Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2013

Twisted

I JUST WANT TO START BY SAYING...... WHAT THE FUCK?

This book.... this book..... I CANT GET OVER IT.

It wasn't that something bad happened, it was the fact that he was using freaking drugs!!! That hurt me and surprised me the most I think. That and the fact that her mom kills herself. That was heavy shit.

The thing that bothered me the most about this book was Jordan. I founded him annoying and a complete waste of pages. It was like we recreated the whole Logan/Chloe/Derek case, but this time Chloe know what she wants.

I really thought Logan and Jen were going to end up together. I shipped them so hard. I also shipped Amber and Adam for some weird, unknown reason.

I don't have that much to say about this book. I wasn't impressed, but I was shocked in some parts.

This series reminded me of Thoughtless but thoughtless is WAY better. Maybe Ill do a review sometime over it.

Some things I want to say to Drake:
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?? DO YOU KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU CAME TO RUINING YOUR REALASHIONSHIP WITN CHLOEH??? I CANT BELIEVE YOU USED DRUGS. I STILL LOVE YOU, BUT IM STIKK SO DISSAPOINTED!!!



I love books and I hope you do too!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment