Total Pageviews

Monday, November 4, 2013

Torn

I'm just going to start with the fact that this book was something I've never read and liked before...

I've read ALOT of love triangle, and I always get so frustrated when the main heroine does not choses who she wants.

Torn got me torn. The fact that I freaking loved both of them was so bad. Logan was so sweet and funny and you couldn't not love him.

But Drake was so sexy and rough and all agrrrr!!! I didn't know who to choose.

Chloe got in my nerves. It wasn't the fact that she couldn't decide who to love, because I get the fact that one of them is her all time friend and the other one was her boyfriend. The thing that freaking got in my nerves was that she kept having sex with both of them. Especially at the end when Drake is freaking baring his f'''ing soul to her and SHE FREAKING WENT AND KISSED LOGAN. SHE WAS WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH SHE LOVED DRAKE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?

Chloe, honey, you need someone to punch you in the face.


*inhale*
*exhale*

That is the only thing that pissed me off about this book. It was a fairly good book, and I read it after I read allegiant so it helped heal the hurt I had inside me.

I love books and I hope you do too!
FB (still grieving #RIPTrisPrior)


No comments:

Post a Comment