Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Crash into you.

I cant really talk about it because the book hasn't come out yet, but I'm just going to say that this book was one of the most incredible stories I've read. I love Isaiah and Rachel and I love their passion for cars. I just love them and I really think you should buy this the moment it comes out.

*review to come*

It was well written and had a very important message and I think that's important in a romance novel. Romance is hard to create. There has to be chemistry between the two lovers, humor, compassion. All those things we appreciate for a person to give us. Besides that, there has to be a message to the story, not just a dull fluffy novellas with happily ever after. There has to be twists, but right ones. I really think today we don't appreciate literature as much because teachers say that it is only important old books like Jane Austin and others like that. But no. Literature could be any book you want. As long as it has that message that makes you think "this is the reason they did this"  or "this is something that will be with me forever"  and even if its not, the case is that new books today get underestimated. People today wait for the movie, because this generation today seems to make every single book ever written into a 1 to 2 hour film.

What I'm getting at is that this book, "Crash into you" is a truly well written book that should be bought because it has all the things I mentioned above.

I love books and I hope you do too.
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment