Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hothouse Flower by Krista and Becca Ritchie

(Non Spoiler section)
The only explanation I'm going to give is that is STAAR week. For those of you who don't know what STAAR is, its a state exam that we have every year to see if we are dumb or smart :) Not really, its just an state exam. I think all state have them. 
The book I'm discussing today its Hothouse Flower by Krista and Becca Ritchie. You might be wondering, what is this book about? Well that's later. Wait. I honestly loved this book. Ryke warmed my heart and Daisy is just adorable. It has to be below Kiss the Sky, making it my 2nd favoru

This book is about Ryke Meadow and Daisy Callaway, who are about 7 years apart and have to suffer the pain of wanting each other, but having to hide it because it was not appropriate. When Daisy turns eighteen, she finally can go to Paris alone for Fashion Week. But when things don't go her way, she calls Ryke, the one person she knows will be there for her, no matter what. 
(Click to see full review)
The people I'm discussing in this glorious post is Ryke Meadows and Daisy Callaway. 
Daisy and Ryke are a dysfunctional couple who love danger. Ryke climbs mountains and Daisy jumps off cliffs
. Awesome ways to pass the time huh? Because of that, Daisy and Ryke became very good friends, slowly developing feelings for each other. 

Im going to talk about Ryke and Daisy and the overall plot in this video. Sorry about the pauses :) 

This is the journey of R and D discovering that sometimes family is not as important as each other

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR



No comments:

Post a Comment