Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kiss the Sky by Krista Ritchie

Like I said before, this series is the best series I have found yet. I am anxiously waiting for HBR 2014 (See HoustonBookRave.com for more information....) and I am so excited to finally meet them. I will be more than honored to buy their books (since I only have ebooks) and maybe even take a picture with them..... we'll see :) Today, Kiss the Sky will be discussed........ So be ready :)

This story left me more than please. It left me breathless, and I discovered many things that I never would have suspected about Connor Cobalt. He is my cureent "Hottie of the Month" and deserves every swoon and sight he got out of me. This book leaves a person wanting more, and personally I always wanted to read from Connor's POV so yeah. There's that. ;)

*I was aware of the misordering of the series, thank you very much. I skipped 1.5 and 2 until the end, since those are the ones about Lo and Lily. I have nothing against them but they were a little too much for me at the moment ( If you read Addicted to you, you know what I'm talking about*

Connor turned out to be more rough and wild in bed than I expected and Rose.... she was very.... submissive to the situation. Hint Lol :) 
What happened in the beginning affected the whole story. Rose signed a contract that stated the legal rights of a TV reality show that started her and her two other sisters. This show was produced by Scott, who plays a huge role in this book. Each character plays an immense role in this series,  because each book is a different story. Its different  and the same stories, narrowed by different points of lives. Connor and Rose's relashionship was so special ecause, Rose was scared of intimacy. She was scared of letting people in before Connor. He was the one that cracked her hard dark shelf and brought out an amazing person.

Read the book to find out more. I will leave the links below, and you can buy it.
This is the right order of the series. I read it in disorder :)

Addicted to you (#1)
Ricochet (#1.5)
Addicted for you (2)
Kiss the Sky (Callaway sisters #1)
Hothouse flower (Callaway sisters #2)
Thrive (#2.5)
Addicted after all (#3)

You can buy/order/download the book here :)
BAM:http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Kiss-Sky/Krista-Ritchie/9780989339285?id=5979644090289
B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/kiss-the-sky-krista-ritchie/1118231485?ean=9780989339285
AMAZON: http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-Sky-Krista-Ritchie/dp/0989339289/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398217110&sr=8-1&keywords=kiss+the+sky+krista+Ritchie

I LOVE YOU CONNOR COBALT....
I love books and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment