Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

I finally did it!! Thank god and everyone upstairs, I did it! I read Harry Potter!!!!! And I loved it!!!!! :)

So, Now that I finally bonded with book Harry, lets tell some things. First, he is absolutly amazing and I can see where the obsession came from. I'm sorry I haven't written in a long time, but I joined track and with my HW, I have no time to read..... and that hurts me. 

I absolutely LOVED this book, but I'm probably going to wait to  read the next since I have this stack of books I need to finish.... yeah. We'll see.

I loved Harry's insecure personality and how he took matters sometimes into his own hands. I loved how intelligent Hermione is and how goofy Ron was. The way their friendship was build was such an interesting thing to read, because even though Ron and Harry clicked in the instant they met, hermione is the one that took more work to click with. The way Ron was always calling her "show off" or saying bad things about her irked me but the when the troll came and he instantly worried about her made my shipper heart skip a beat. I've shipped them since I saw the movies and now with the books, my heart is the size of a beach ball..... 

This is my heart....happy JK Rowling? <3

I loved the other characters, like Draco Malfoy.... I know, I know. I cant help it.... he is adorable and I loved him in the movies. Here, he is more of a jerk, so we'll see. The way he enjoys making harry suffer irks me. *Sight*

This is where I'm supossed to stop the review for non-spoiler people.... So, people who read the book, keep the good job, you have a happy life ahead of you. People who haven't..... GO READ THE BOOK!....

I LOVE BOOKS AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO!
FR
..................................................................................................................................
SO..... WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?

Personally, I loved the part where Voldemort comes into the book. The part where he is possessing Mr. Quirell body, and trying to kill harry is so fascinating, and how harry suddenly grabbed the stone from the mirror was amazing. 

FAVORITE CHARACTER?

Ron. I'm sorry, but my favorite character will always be Ron. He is my hero no matter what anyone says and my ship for him will always be Romione!!!!!

This are my babies!!!! Don't care what anyone says, they I love them and as I predicted, they survived everything and now have beautiful children. 

*Yazmin Approves*  













Well, thats all I have to say about Harry Potter Book #1 
I'll see you later with "Be with me" By J Lyyn

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment