Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Her Mad Hatter by Marie Hall. *SPOILERS*

His madness is his salvation.... 
Lets stop and think about this book for a minute, shall we?
We got to see the mad hatter as a person, a character who this woman brought to life. Since the beginning, I was so hooked by the story, of how a young woman fell thought the rabbit hole and fell in love with the mad hatter. How that same person had been in love with him, because she saw him as something else.

Let me tell you, this book ranks in my top 5 best romance book, just because of the fact that it made me shake and cry in school. I never cry in school when I'm reading and the fact that I did, proves his is something special. (Happy Ending Alert: No one dies) 

Since I was a child, wonderland was always such a mystery to me. It excited me, frighten me and at the same time, I was always curious and it became my favorite story of Disney. The fact that I came across this book makes me thank the Goodreads gods forever. It was such an interesting experience being inside the Hatters head. How he thinks and this woman created wonderland as it is. Just the emotions of a lonely crazy hatter. But then Alice came and she showed him the light he deserves. Showed him love and affection.... the things he lacked of for so long. 

Alice was always my heroine #1. No princess ever topped Alice. She was my queen, and still kind of is. I think what I regret the most is not paying too much attention to it when I grew older, because now I remember how much I loved her. I was intrigued about how she was in this world of nonsense but at the same time she was in her world. It amazed me. So here, I saw her kind of like that, but older. I saw her bravery and how much she loved Hatter.

I cried  on the part when Alice leaves wonderland. Like, I could hear him screaming "Alice!" How he was begging her not to leave him and when the thing with her happens.... OMG I couldn't even talk. It was that kind of crying that shakes your heart. 
 
Well, that's all for this book. I was currently reading "Gerard's bauty" but now I'm reading "Red and her wolf" 
I love books and I hope you of too
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment