Total Pageviews

Monday, February 24, 2014

Ignite me by Teherah Mafi

Freaking Feels!!!! Go Warner!!
I feel like the author did an amazing job in this book. I can see why she did the whiny Juliet and then when she exploded in this book. This was her book. The book where she got guts and did all she had to do to win the war. It was so well developed, so well processed. 

Amazing.

Juliet was just fantastic. I absolutely loved her in here and think she was amazing and so bad ass, and its funny, that just when I started to really like it, and the series ends..... ITS NOT FAIR. I loved her. She was fantastic, absolutely amazing (I already said that).  The way she started to take care of everything. It was just absolutely amazing how strong she became. I love how she got to this point where she just started doing things, never questioning her actions. 

(The part where she's with Adam made me laugh so much!) 

Warner was so sweet in this book. I remember in Shatter me, I hated him. Then, I read unravel me and liked him. Then I read distroy me, and died of feels. Then I read this.... And I exploded. Seriously, FAVORITE CHARACTER. Best character development in my reading life. It's extraordinary how he went from not caring, to loving her. But then we find out he cared..... <3 So cute >.<  

I love their love. <3 
I don't want to spoil it for you so it will be short review. 

The only thing I'm going to say is that I want more. It's not enough. I need more warner! :( 
 (Cover posted later)
I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment