Total Pageviews

Friday, January 24, 2014

That kind of book that makes you say "What?"

Last night, i finished "Just one Day" by Gale Forman
17623975It was cute, sweet, and totally stupid. I don't know how i finished it, but i did. 

I don't know know what happened. It started amazing, and ended awful. I did not got closure and I'm confused about where this couple is going. The next book does not say anything about their journey together.
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!

It was confusing. 

So, Allyson meets Williem and instantly falls in love with him. IN ONE DAY. 
WHO DOES THAT?
The worst thing was that, one day, the next day she wakes up, after having sex with him, and he was gone. 
She goes all dramatic and leaves Paris. Did I told you she goes to Paris with a total stranger?
Its too stupid for words. 
A year later, she goes and finds him because the girl realized something could have happened to him. Smart. I'm not saying its stupid because of the day she fell in "love", but because in the trip to find him, she constantly thinks "what if I'm not in love with him?" And I'm just like
.....
Williem was not even in the book. I had no connection with the characters, no emotion out of them. It was dull. Wiliem was in 30% of the book while the other 60% was full of her bull. 
Sorry for the language. The other part is her wining and being a freaking looser. 

I would not recommend this to anyone. Its not horrible, I just didn't enjoy the last pages.

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment