Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2014

Sweet Thing

I swear I'm in love!! There was too much sweetness in this book that I couldn't stop smiling. It was amazing. It reminded me of Beautiful Disaster. The main character, Mia, had so many traits Abby has. 

1. They both think they need this type of person. 
2. Both avoid the "bad boy"
3. They act pretend about what they want. 
4. Play with the guy's feelings.

I saw a lot of development in the characters and I enjoyed the magnitude of their love. It was amazing but annoying at the same time, because they loved each other, but she kept toying with him and couldn't make up  her mind. 

Sweet thing is about believing in faith, and for once thinking with your heart. Its about letting your heart desires and what is best for you, not what you think is best for you. Its about a young woman finding her path. Mia had it all figured out, until her fathers sudden death moves her world around. When she meets Will, an struggling musician and bartender, she is immediately attracted to him in ways she doesn't want to be attracted to him. So she vows to herself to stay friends, even  if her heart wants more. 

Sweet thing was exactly what you need in a rainy day. Its a healing story that will leave you with a smile on your face. Its about letting faith desire your path, no matter  how far it is from your plans.

That's it for my review....
I love books and I hope you do too!
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment