Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pay for a Kiss! (Its so cute)

I LOVE THEIR LOVE..... <3

The best thing about Mason and Reese is the tension they have for each other. They want each other, they just don't allow themselves to admit it.
I just absolutely loved their chemistry and friendship, because we get to experience them transitioning from complete moody weird acquaintance, to friends, to the cutest best friends ever!!!!! Their connection was just incredible, and not to leave out that Mason was such a sweet heart. He was so sweet and caring about his little sister, and how much he loved her. It was so cute. 

You might be thinking..... This guy is perfect..... Think again when I tell you that this guy.....IS A FREAKING GIGOLO. 

His career was bad, but I understood why he did it. I felt bad for him, though, considering the humiliation you go through. How just sitting with him at lunch raised questions on weather or not you slept  with them. But I loved how in the end he over came them. YOU GO MASON!!!!

It was sad, really, seeing how much chemistry they had and they couldn't do anything about it. They were like freaking Romeo and Juliet, take away that their families hate each other and the suicide. 

Reese had a lot of issues with her passed, but I loved how strong she is. How she stares at the problems instead of avoiding them..... (Now, if your psycho ex is threatening to kill you, you run. You did good Reese. Smart decision)

Sara helped a lot. I honestly feel that if Sara hadn't happened, they wouldn't have happened. It was the final strike and push towards each other. No, but her meeting with Sarah was epic. I loved Sarah in every possible way. She was strong, but also vulnerable. She was so confident and sassy even with her disability in the way. I learned to love and understand Sarah, and even felt really bad for her. I know how bad middle school is. 

Now, onto the land lady. What was the deal with that woman? She gave me the creeps. The prologue with her seducing Mason was unbelievable. I was open-mouthed the whole freaking time. Seriously. There is something wrong with that woman. Go buy a dictionary and search up "rejection"!

NO COMMENTS ON EVA OTHER THAN SHE WAS A TOTAL BITCH. 

In other thoughts, I enjoyed the book, made me smile a whole lot. I loved it!!

I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR *.*


No comments:

Post a Comment