Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Percy Jackson: Titan's Curse

I think this one was the fastest one I finished out of the whole series. I'm sorry I posted this one so late, but between school and getting my reading hours done, I didn't had time. Plus, I had to go to the airport. Yeah. I'm sorry, but I will try and make more, and yeah, I know I always say that, but still. I'm sorry. Lets start, shall we? Today I will be discussing "The Titan's curse" and today is also the release date of Beautiful Wedding, so yeah. SPECIAL DAY!!! I'll make this one short.

I really liked this book, and like I said, it was an easy read. I think because I finished it on a Friday. Actually, I finished it during school. I was walking down the hallway. I really liked it. I thought it was really awesome all the new characters introduced.

I had my doubts about some of the stuff going on though. I knew that the prophesy would get them into trouble. Then again, it always does......
OK, here its the summary.......

IT'S NOT EVERYDAY YOU FIND YOURSELF IN COMBAT WITH A HALF-LION, HALF-HUMAN.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh and guess what. The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...


You are awesome!!!! You keep reading and reading my reviews and I don't mind that you don't subscribe, but I'm really happy that in such short time, I gain over 1000 blogviews. I don't mind if you don't leave comments, it just makes me happy that you take your time and look through here!!!

Like always, Spoilers are in the full summary.

I LOVE BOOKS AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO!!!
FR

I always think that whenever the main character has something to say, they keep it until, either someone's dead, or their in war. It's acceptable if someone's in danger or your putting the person in danger by saying it, but still. JUST SAY IT!!!!

I really think not telling Chiron that Nico is Hade's son will be their biggest mistake. I don't understand why they didn't just told him, so he could keep him safe.

Another thing I noticed is that we never got the full scoop on Chiron being Kronos' son. I don't understand, is he like, Percy's uncle or something? I noticed that in this books, they don't recognize their families, except for the gods. Like, Zeus is Percy's uncle, and Hades is too. Thalia is his cousin then, and then Nico is too. Christmas reunions will not be pretty.

I absolutely loved Zoey. At first I thought I wasn't going to like her because of her major never-marring-anyone-so-boys-stay-away obsession. But then, I understood her. I understood why she did the maiden forever oath. Thanks Hercules. I hated that she died, I liked her. Then again, she didn't exactly had a role model as a father....
 
 

That was a mind blown for me. I didn't even knew Atlas was in myths. I knew he was a legend, I've seen him hundreds of times (Rainforest café) But I never knew he was in Kronos' time. I don't know what I thought.... I actually thought the General was some guy there, some monster. I don't know. At first I thought it was actually Kronos, and then I was like...... Wait, That's not right.

So yeah.

I have mixed feelings about Bianca dying. I was sad, but I never fully forgave her for living her brother to join the hunters. I thought it was selfish. No. I felt so bad for Nico when he found out, it broke my heart.

So yeah, again.

I'm reading The Battle of the Labyrinth.
I'm actually in the middle, but when I finish it, I'm not jumping to the last one. Hopefully, I'll be going to BAM to buy Beautiful Wedding, and get on that.

I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FB :)

No comments:

Post a Comment