Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Percy Jackson: Battle of the Labyrinth.

I don't know why, I just finished this book so late, I'm ashamed. Then again, I have reviews and I've been busy reading klaroline fanfiction to do anything else. I love those two.  I hope we see them together sometime.......
Anyway, I want to finish The last Olympian before the 16th because I really want to read The Lost Hero. I went to BAM today to buy A beautiful wedding but they were sold out :( So I got Harry Porter 1 &2 and The lost hero!!!!! I got something out of this.

Anyway, I felt like this one was really slow. They put so much unecesary crap, but I still like it. Specially when in the labyrinth they found the woman with snake and dragon body. I liked that. I love that Tyson is more integraded in the series now. Like now, he is really a very important Cyclops :) I love Tyson. #TeamTyson.

I loved his strength in these book. The way he is with Percy is amazing.

The thing is that, because I'm reading the books until now, I feel that my age gets in the way. I'm not saying they are not because they are. God, they are. But, I find  them a little slow for me. I'm still finishing the whole series, including heroes of the Olympus.

Ok, here is the summary.

Percy Jackson isn't expecting freshman orientation to be any fun. But when a mysterious mortal acquaintance appears on campus, followed by demon cheerleaders, things quickly move from bad to worse.
In this fourth installment of the blockbuster series, time is running out as war between the Olympians and the evil Titan lord Kronos draws near. Even the safe haven of Camp Half-Blood grows more vulnerable by the minute as Kronos's army prepares to invade its once impenetrable borders. To stop the invasion, Percy and his demigod friends must set out on a quest through the Labyrinth - a sprawling underground world with stunning surprises at every turn.


(Longer Review to come)

I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment