Total Pageviews

Friday, December 6, 2013

Percy Jackson: The sea of monsters.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING THESE ON TIME! I JUST HAD ALOT IN MY MIND. TO MAKE IT UP, IM  NOT PROMISING THESE, BUT I WILL TRY TO HAVE A LOT OF REVIEWS FOR LATER!! PLEASE DONT GO!!

I loved this book so much, it was so beautiful, and there were so many awesome characters in this one. There is so much cool stuff and the monsters were so.... AWESOME!!!

I liked that we got to see more of Clarisse, because even thought she is a bitch to Percy, she has her awesome funny side. I've been having these weird fantasies about Clarisse and Percy. I don't know why but I guess I just saw them like really alike and Clarisse and Percy's relationship -if you could even call it one- amuses me to no end. I don't know. I loved all the fun stuff in these book, and I swear I could not stop smiling! I just love Percy's mind.

*DREAMILY STARING AT THE SCREAN*

Ok, back to the review. I loved Annabeth in these book. She seemed so wise, so smart, but then again she is Athena's daughter.

Ok, here is the preview...... (to go to the goodreads page. go to the series page)
The heroic son of Poseidon makes an action-packed comeback in the second must-read installment of Rick Riordan's amazing young readers series. Starring Percy Jackson, a "half blood" whose mother is human and whose father is the God of the Sea, Riordan's series combines cliffhanger adventure and Greek mythology lessons that results in true page-turners that get better with each installment. In this episode, The Sea of Monsters, Percy sets out to retrieve the Golden Fleece before his summer camp is destroyed, surpassing the first book's drama and setting the stage for more thrills to come.
Below is the Spoiler section. For those who have read the book, go below, for those who have not.... DO NOT GO DOWN!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR
...............................................................................................................................
Ok, If you are reading these, you read this book. Or I'm hoping you have. If these is your first time here, I can assure you, if you have not read the book, you will be confused. Why? Because I don't tell the story. I put my favorite scene, favorite character, and random stuff, so if you have not read the book, GET OUT!
..............................................................................................................
 I'm going to start by saying how much I am hating on PJ director right now. I hate that he destroyed the book. I have friends who say that they don't want to read Percy Jackson because they already saw the movie, and I'm just staring at her with this WTF face.
 


Now that think about it, I've always given that face to the people who say that. I'm just like....
 
 
I cannot stand people like that
 
Ok, lets start with the book.
 
I think there wasn't a moment in these book where I stopped smiling. Ok, yeah, when Tyson "died" I thought my heart would stop beating for a second. I couldn't believe what just had happened. I think Tyson was my favorite character, and when he returned all bad ass, hitting the monster, I was just like...
Tyson made my day. Seriously! He was so funny and emotional. I loved his attitude and i love Percy and him as brothers. He is my favorite character in these series, yet.
 
Ares is the one that pisses me off SO MUCH! I hate him so much, I want to punch him in the face. All his scenes are literally like "I'm going to kill you" I think Clarisse gets her sadistic side from her daddy. I felt so bad for Clarisse in the ship, when Ares and her where talking and Ares is just bossing her around!
I think the part I enjoyed the most was when they were escaping Polyphemus and him fighting him, the part where Annabeth is saying "I am nobody". It was so smart and so clever! I loved that he used that. I love that they joined the Odysseus story and this one...
 
I have to go because I have to see the big bang theory! I just want to say that I loved this book and this series are amazing!
I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment