Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 24, 2013

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?

I JUST FINISHED READING THE FIERY HEART...... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW WITH MY LIFE?

SHOULD I OBSESS ANOTHER YEAR UNTIL SILVER SHADOWS COMES OUT? SHOULD I TWEET LIKE CRAZY UNTIL JULY?



Ok, I'm done. Sorry.

I have a lot to say about this book, so sit tightly because this will be a long review. Dory is really distracting....

If you have not read the bloodlines series..... HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK? Go buy bloodlines by Richelle Mead, but before that, be sure to read the vampire academy series.... this is the follow up.

Bloodlines is basically Sydney and Adrian's story, but its more than that. The thing that I love about this series, Bloodlines and VA, is that is not centered on the romance of it all, its more centered on protecting who they love, and choosing who you can trust, and who is your worst enemy. I love that Sydney in this book really finds herself and finally decides where her alliance lies on.
 The full review is below.... If you haven't read the fiery heart, go read it.
 If you have not read the bloodlines series...... GO READ IT.
If you haven't read the vampire academy series.......

GO. READ. IT. NOW.
In The Indigo Spell, Sydney was torn between the Alchemist way of life and what her heart and gut were telling her to do. And in one breathtaking moment that Richelle Mead fans will never forget, she made a decision that shocked even her. . . .
But the struggle isn't over for Sydney. As she navigates the aftermath of her life-changing decision, she still finds herself pulled in too many directions at once. Her sister Zoe has arrived, and while Sydney longs to grow closer to her, there's still so much she must keep secret. Working with Marcus has changed the way she views the Alchemists, and Sydney must tread a careful path as she harnesses her profound magical ability to undermine the way of life she was raised to defend. Consumed by passion and vengeance, Sydney struggles to keep her secret life under wraps as the threat of exposure—and re-education—looms larger than ever.
Pulses will race throughout this thrilling fourth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where no secret is safe.
Isn't it awesome? Don't read the next part otherwise you will be spoiled. Majorly.
......................................................................................................................................................................

OK. So, a lot of things went down today. I finished the fiery heart and my heart completely stopped. Why? Because I realized that I have to wait a year to.....

1) Know what happens with Sydney.
2) Have more Adrian.
3)Know what exactly they do at re-educations.

So yeah. Mayor things to clear up. Speaking of Adrian, I was so surprised when he took the pills. I was so nervous that maybe it would mess up with his mind or something, but I was so relived when he said "I was happy"
He broke my heart when they took Sydney to re-education center and he couldn't do anything because spirit wasn't within his reach. Also, I was so surprised that Sydney didn't used the salted ink on herself to avoid this kind of situations. Yeah.......

Sydrian's relationship in this book was just too much for me to handle. There was just so much love in these book that I actually got tears in my eyes in one of their moments. They are so sweet and just to adorable..... I'm in love. It was so sweet when they had sex, and 'm kind of glad they waited;.

I was so pissed about all the alchemist getting on their way and how Zoe was always all up in her business. Like, its none of her business.

Lets just pause and talk about Zoey for a minute,
In this section I'm going to start by saying...... I HATE YOU ZOEY SAGE. I understand that you are trying to "safe" your sister because of your believes, but she is exactly that, YOUR SISTER. You are just a selfish little girl who just wants daddy's attention and because you don't get it, you go ruin your sisters life. Congrats, when she gets out, she'll hate you.



Now, lets talk about her dad for a minute.
I'm going to start this section saying that YOU ARE A MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE AND I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. You don't know what family is, or maybe you just have a really sick, twisted definition of it. Either way, your an asshole.  Sydney didn't need saving, she was just In love, and what you did there was not an act of "parental concern" It was a way to get things in your control once again.
........................................................................................................................................................................

I was so happy with this book. It was everything I imagined it to be. Definitely worth the wait. The best thing about this one is that we get to see from Adrian's POV and that was so freaking amazing but scary at times.

I love books and I hope you do too.
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment