Total Pageviews

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sorry I'm late.

So, I know I'm a little late on the sequel for Twisted Perfection but here it is!!!! Finally have done it!!! I'm sorry about being late with this review since I actually finished Simple Perfection on Friday.

I absolutely loved this series way more than the Falling series. Why? Because It didn't had as much drama as those. I loved woods and I loved Della. I agree that they complement each other in their own way and I freaking love the fact that woods never lets Della feel any less around him. He treats her as an equal..... Most of the time. It was so interesting getting into Della's metal problem and whether if she was going to turn crazy.

Woods had his perfect life mapped out for him. Rise up the ranks of the family business. Marry the rich girl of his parents’ dreams. Pretend that wealth and privilege was all he’d ever wanted. Then a girl named Della breezed into town, a beautifully imperfect stranger who captured his heart and opened his eyes to a new kind of future. Woods is ready and willing to sacrifice everything for her when the sudden death of his father leaves him with his mother to care for and a business to manage.

Della is determined to be strong for Woods, even as she’s quietly falling to pieces. No matter how far from home she’s run, the ghosts of her past have never stopped haunting her. Struggling to hide her true feelings from Woods, Della fears she can’t be his rock without dragging him down into the darkness with her. But is she strong enough to let go of the last thing holding her together?
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17449417-simple-perfection

REVIEW TIME!! DONT PASS THIS IF YOU HAVENT READ THIS BOOK!!!
.........................................................................................................................................................
I' m going to start this by saying...... Della, I'm glad you grew a pair. She just frustrated me so much but I can understand the reason she was the way she was.

17449417OK so, what I liked I about this book Is that we finally developed Della's story. We finally get into all of the craziness and how she really was adopted. I love how when she runs away because of what she heard in Woods office. When they were talking about his mom and she thought they were talking about her. I love how she goes to Blaire house.

Blaire, I freaking love you girl. I love that you made Della grow a pair and just decided that she needed to face her parents without Woods. Because she needed to. She needed to face her problems without someone holding her hand all the time. I agreed with the fact that she needed to go to Woods instead of him going to her. I agree.

I was a little disappointed in Woods though. At the beginning of the book I felt like he didn't let her breath. At all. Hey, she is not going to die. Chill. But then he redeemed himself. It was so cute how he proposed in the same place where they met. I just had tears.
.....................................................................................................................................................................
*grieving*

Jace..... You will be missed and I hope your happy where you are now. I loved you. I cannot forgive Beth for what she did. I just cant. I cant get over the fact that she was selfish just because she freaked over marriage. Turned out, she had a baby with Tripp and then she killed the baby. YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON I THOUGHT YOU WERE. I thought you and Jace would be together, but no. You had to kill him, when you knew that those waters were dangerous.
......................................................................................................................................................................

Ok, that's all. I love you all and ill write later.

I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment