Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 21, 2013

NEW VA TRAILER!!!!

10 Minutes ago, the theatrical trailer for the upcoming VA movie was released. I am putting the trailer in this post and also in the home page so you don't have to come in here to see it.

I totally loved the trailer. I loved Zoey and how she gave Rose that sassy bitchy spice we all love and how she looked fabulous while doing it! I loved Danila. I absolutely loved Dimitri and I was super nervous of who they were going to put as Dimitri in the movie, but Danila was the perfect choice. He couldn't have been more perfect if he tried. I loved Lucy as Lissa. She was so on to the character, she looked like she was the character and that's how its supposed to be. All of these people don't necessarily look the part, but at the moment the camera's started rolling, they stopped being Danila, Zoey, or Lucy. They became the character, they were the character. That's why I know, I will love this movie.

See the trailer: http://movies.yahoo.com/video/vampire-academy-theatrical-trailer-002006684.html

This is my first reaction....

This is my second reaction.....

It was pretty intense reaction.
 
I LOVE BOOKS (and Vampire Academy) and I hope you do too!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment