Total Pageviews

Friday, November 29, 2013

Breath (Sea Breeze #1 novel)

17559253I first read Breath on 2011, and I fell in love with the story. I just loved the relationship they shared, and I completely fell in love with Jax. So, here I am looking for something to add to my list and I think "I should read breath again" So I buy breath. I noticed the different cover and thought nothing of it. Lots of books change cover through time. I recently found out that the new cover meant the anniversary of breath and that they were celebrating it with this new edition. A much descriptive edition. Yeah.

But I thought nothing of it, I've read lots of books like this. I still read it, and the story is the same, and there is a plus side....... I GOT JAX SIDE OF THE STORY.

For some reason, his side affected  me more than Sadie's, but maybe because I read breath two times before and now I get to read like a different POV and that affects me a lot. I just love this story. I seriously love their love. I loved seeing Jax's POV because I got to see a much deeper side of him. Now I can understand him better, and I swear there were times I was like 'So that's why he did that' or when they had that party, I never really got how they came to make it.

Abbi Glines did it again. That is amazing. I love her work even thought I have to read the next seven Sea Breeze novels. I will read them.




*SPOILER SECTION*
I LOVE IN THE BEGGINING THAT SHE CANT SEEM ABLE TO STAY AGAIN FROM HIM AND THAT HE IS JUST SO STUBBORN AND HE JUST DOESNT WANT TO WANT HER. I GET TO HAPPY BECUASE THEY ARE SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR LOVE BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO SCREAM "JUST TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!!" I ALSO LOVE WHEN THEY GO TO HIS ROOM AND HE SINGS FOR HER THE FIRST SONG HE RECORDED WITH HIS FIRST GUITAR. WHEN SHE SAYS "I DONT KNOW IF EITHER CLAP OR SWOON" THAT SCENE GETS TO MY HEART.

I LOVE THEIR LOVE STORY. I WAS SO SAD WHEN THEY BROKE UP BECAUSE THE FUCKING MEDIA FOUNDED HER. SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE THE REASON EVERY GOOD COUPLE IN BOOKS GET SEPARATED. LOVE UNWRITTEN, BREATH, AND MANY MORE. WHENEVER I NOW READ THE WORD PAPARATZI OR MEDIA IN A BOOK, I THINK TROUBLE AND HEARTACHE. I HATE THE PART WHEN WE ARE AT JAX'S POV AND HE STARTS REMEMBERING ABOUT THEIR TIME TOGETHER AND IF SHE MOVED ON. WHEN HE STARED CRYING, I CRIED. THAT GO TO ME. I FELT SO BAD FOR HIM.

THERE IS THIS PART WHERE SHE CRASHER IN HER BICICLE AND SHE GOES UNCONTIOUS FOR A WEEK, AND WHEN SHE WAKES UP THE HE IS, JAX, LOOKING HIS SEXY SELF, BUT SUPER WORRIED OF COURSE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HER. WHILE THEIR THERE, THEY TALK ABOUT THEIR RELASHIONSHIP AND HOW IT WAS GOING TO WORK. I LIKED THEIR SEPARATION IN SOME POINT BECAUSE THEY GOT  TO SEE THEIR LIFES WITHOUT EACH OTHER AND HOW THEY WOULD SURVIVE. THAT HELPED THEM IN SOME POINT. 

I love this author a lot and I like her stories. They are believable and they get to me. The next book in this series I'm going to read is "Just for now" and its the 4th book in the series. I just have to go get the 2nd and the 3rd.

This is the book trailer.... Enjoy!!!


I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment