Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 28, 2013

PLAYED WITH MY EMOTIONS (The seven deadly sins #2)

When I first read "Vain" I completely fell for Spencer and I wanted more. Always more. So when I founded out the next book was all him well...... I FREAKED! I completely freaked and screamed and shout and let it all out. *Saw what I did there?* Still, I was hesitant because the book was only available in e-book and reading on my phone gives me a headache. The fist attempt to reading it, I got about 100 pages into it before I gave up and just leave it. I recently picked it up, yesterday and I was so emotionally confused at one point. Then happy. Kind of like this....














So yeah.... Lets do this. This is the summary and below where you can Goodread it....

Gather ‘round, love, because I want you. I want what you have, I want what you don’t have, I want more of what I already have. I want. But if you so much as ask for something in return, go ahead and walk away. Know if you want to play in my world, it’s every man for themselves and the weak become mine. Leeches will be obliterated because I make it my job to destroy them. I protect what’s mine and I take what’s yours…because that’s what I do. I want.

My story will not endear me to you and, frankly, I could care less if it does because I’m in this for the money and nothing else. There’s nothing redeeming about me. I’m a corrupt, money hungry, immoral asshole from Los Angeles. I’m every man’s worst nightmare and every girl’s fantasy.

I’m Spencer Blackwell…And this is the story about how I went from the world’s most coveted guy to the guy no one wanted around and why I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17795023-greed?ac=1
 Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/GREED-Seven-Deadly-Fisher-Amelie-ebook/dp/B00G9A5U5A/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1385679182
LIKE ALWAYS.....................Spoilers Ahead.........................................................
So, this book nearly traumatized me to death, and by that I mean that I was crying my eyes out.

I root for him to make a move on Cricket and when he finally does..... SHE FAINTS!!! And it turned out that she had kidney filature.... GRATE. I have to admit when
Ethan and her went to town, I'd had my suspicion that it would be cancer or something, so I was somewhat prepared, but still, when he said that he accepted that she had to die and that he wasn't going to stop it if it happened, I broke down. I started crying and couldn't stop.

I think this book was more serious than "Vain" but somewhat the same. I had the same comfort feeling. It make sense since they are in the same world, but they feel connected, something that novel series don't do often.
17795023
There was definitely a lot of sexual tension and there were moments I wanted to shout JUST KISS ALREADY but I knew that with patience I would definitely see them kiss.... so I waited in misery..... But when I finally saw them kiss...... SHE IS SICK.

I already said it but I feel like I need to go deeper in the hospital moment.
OK, So, When we find out that she is sick and that Ethan was her only other transplant, he brakes down and thinks that everything that happened was his fault. I broke down then. I couldn't do it, and it made it worse when he was praying, saying that he accepted her death.....

When he finally woke up from the surgery, he asked if she survived, and no one could look at him. I knew something terrible had happened. I  completely lost it, more than I was already. I couldn't belive this had happened again, where one of the main characters dies. In the funeral, i was so upset, and the fact that he ran to her coffin screaming, yeah. Then piper comes in.

PIPER, I HATE YOU. YOU ARE A BITCH AND DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET.

I realized something wasn't right in that moment, the fact alone that piper was in the ranch, adding to the fact that she visit him in his nightmares. FISHER PLAYED WITH MY MIND. I loved the last lines he said in the dream, about how he doesn't care about the money and that he finally realized that money doesn't meant anything without love. Klaus should read this book. Then he wakes up again.

"I’d discovered that when the most precious thing in your life could slip through
your fingers, investments, money, those
things suddenly meant absolutely jack. --Spencer Blackwell”  


This quote really got to me. I feel that we
are all trapped in our own vanity and greed, that we don't look around sometimes. We don't see the truth about the world, we don't brake the cycle.
.....................................................................................................................................
 I loved this book, and in general, this series really have thought me a lot. Thank you Amelie Fisher. I pointed out my favorite scenes and my final feelings. This is not the whole book. THE ENDING OF THE BOOK

ME:









I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR



No comments:

Post a Comment