Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

TOP 10 BOOK FAVORITES OF 2014! CONGRATULATIONS!

This will be my top 10 of the series that made my 2014. This are series that I still remember and therefore made an impression on me. This are series that I recommend totally and without a doubt to anyone. What are yours? *Sneaky Smile*

Number 1....... The Addicted series by Krista and Becca Ritchie

We all saw this coming. In my lifetime I've yet to read a contemporary that is this magnificent. This series legit changed me. I've never read such amazing writing, and never cried harder than with Krista and Becca. I hope they write for a long time because I am always going to read whatever they write. You won a fan this year!

Number 2....... Kingdom Series by Marie Hall

This series made me so happy. It brought back in a way all the memories I had as a child. I loved the fairy tale twist and the way it's such a quick but amazing read. I gave each book in this series 5 stars and I finished all of it in a day. And even though there's a lot of books, it doesn't feel like a lot. It feels like you're going through a never ending story that you never want it to end. I would definitely recccomend this to anyone. Amazing job!

Number 3......... Just one day by Gale Forman

This book....... It certainly left an impresion on me. The story was going so so good and the plot was just amazing. I loved the dynamic between this characters. But I don't get the ending. That was my problem with this story. And even though I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to anyone, it's one of my favorites this year because it opened my eyes to good writing and to an amazing story. 

Number 4....... Temptation series by Ella Frank 

THIS SERIES WAS SO AMAZING I SWEAR. The series is not over yet but so far this series left a mark on me that will never go away. In the summer of 2014 I was in a book hump, and desperately needed a salvation. So when I found this book, I was hesitant, since M/M smut was never my thing...... Well I was wrong. Turns out M/M is so my thing. I loved it, and it was even better than a contemporary that you would normally read. The sex was so steamy I had to pause sometimes to catch my breath. The angst left you drowning in you're own tears. And Tate and Logan did everything in their power to make sure I wanted to be with them even tho it will never happen. I gave this books a 55555555555% because of delirious endings.

Number 5......... The Dark Elements by Jennifer L Armenstraut

As you may know, I'm a super duper JLA fan. I love all her writing and always welcome more. So when I found out White Hot Kiss was coming out this year, I completely freaked. I preordered it and started coping because this would be the main series now that Lux is over. And it reached my expectations. It was amazing and the romance was never a moment disappointing. JLA writting makes me happy, and this series and the characters certainly did. Loved it!

Number 6....... Opposition by Jennifer L Armenstraut 

I was so sad when this book came out because it's the last book in the lux series. I started this series back in 2013and when Origin came out I reread the first 3. Then thus one came out and I sobbed. Why? Because it meant my favorite series in the whole wide world would never get another book. I will never be able to go to the bookstore in search of that precious Lux book. And I cry because of that. But the book was perfection. It was beyond anything I imagined. I thought it would be good, but it hooked me until the very last page. I couldn't put it down. There were Avengers references, for Christ sake! Harry Potter references! How in the world do you want me to not put it down. But when I finished it I just........ I don't want to talk about it. A 100000 stars!!!!

Number 7........ Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa

I read this back when I was in Europe, cause I bought them a little before my trip so I wouldn't be bored. I had never heard of this books, but I had heard of Julie Kagawa so that gave me a little hope....... I devoured the books in 3 weeks. I couldn't put it down. I think it drove my mother crazy because I was reading half the time we were there and wasn't paying attention to anything. How could I tho? If I had this amazing book in my hands! I loved Ash and Puck and Meghan was so badass and the whole bromance between Ash and Puck will never die in my memory. It's a journey to remember.

Number 8....... Monsters in the Dark series by Pepper Winters

This was probably the darkest contemporary books I have ever read. I cried a little in some parts, but it was amazing. It blew me away how amazing this girl who was kidnapped and dragged away from everything she has ever known become such an amazing badass woman. Then again after everything she lived, who wouldn't? But her? She was beyond amazing. I have so much respect for her because people may say that she's weak because of what he enjoys and how she lets him do that to her, but I think she's the strongest character I have ever read in a contemporary romance. 

Number 9...... More Series by Jay McLean

I cried since th first book. I'm not even kidding. This series was just tears and fluffiness and tears and angst. The first and last book blew me away. I stayed up all night finishing each book because of how amazing they were. I don't get why I didn't read it earlier. The way the characters tell the stories and the last book oh man the last book was tears tears tears and happiness. I couldn't stop crying and laughing. This is definitely my best experience in a romance series. Almost as good as the Addicted series 

Number 10....... Amour Amour by Krista and Becca Ritchie

This book.... Oh man this book blew me away. I feel like I'm saying that to all this 10 books but it's the truth! Krista and Becca will never disappoint me! Ever! The story and the romance and the sex and the couples just the whole thing is amazing! I did a review on Amour Amour last month and an interview and I was so excited for this book it made me want to cry when I finished it! Krista and Becca are my faves and will always be xxo

Well there you have it! My top 10 series/ books of 2014! I hope next year I get as many good books as this year! 

Also I completed my Goodreads Challange of 120 books to 122! Princess or what?

I love books and I hope you do too!
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment