Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hai :)


Hai.

I am just checking in to tell you about some things happening this week ;)

So first of all, the book haul should be up by sometime today or tomorrow & I will give a little sneak peak on every one of them 

*WARNING: THE VIDEO CONTAINS SUPER CHEESY JOKES AND AN AWKWARD READER*
I swear I want a british accent. Awkward would be so fun to say *giggles*

Moving on, Krista & Becca Ritchie have allowed me to interview them for their new book "AMOUR AMOUR" and me kind of freaking out *sobs and dances*
Literally they are my favorite Contemporary author and to interview them is an honor. 

So the questions should be up by Friday sometime that day. Its still so sureal that I'm a blogger and I'm so happy 
That's gonna be all for this week

Its so amazing how much I'm growing as a blogger and I just wanted to say...... Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment