Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 10, 2014

In flight by R.K Lilley {I'm a horrible blogger}

Lets talk BDSM.
Yep, you read right. The book we are discussing today has naughty stuff in it..... then again, what book I discuss doesn't have naughty stuff in it? I recommend you to hold on to your heart because we are talking about James Cavendish today. In flight will leave you breathless and it will make sure you never look at man kind the same way.... no one will compare to James, trust me.
This series is about Bianca defeating her demons, and James helping her. Think Fifty Shades but roles are reversed but not. Bianca has Christians demons, while James is the dominant. Let me explain, but ill leave you the synopsis to do it for me. If you have read this, click below and read the whole review.

In flight is the story of Bianca and James. James is the typical millionaire dominant that is intense and all that stuff. The difference in this book is that this time, Bianca is the one with the issues. Her father abused her and her mother in ways that I cant explain. The thing I loved the most about Bianca is that she claimed James and still she was oblivious of it. She refused to fall in love because she had this idea that she cant trust anyone but Stefan. 
Bianca has a hatred for rich people since all her live she was poor. She thinks they have everything handed to them and they don't have to work a day in her life, so she is really confused when she has this pull towards James

Stefan 
Stefan is the most amazing character I have ever met. He protects her since she was a teen since she lived in the streets all her live before she met Stefan and then he spends all their lives protecting her. I love the relationship James and Stefan built together. In the beginning James thought Stefan was her boyfriend so of course he was hesitant with Stefan, but after that James and Stefan built the best relationship ever. I mean, the only reason James would have even gotten her number was because of him!

James
James is a hotel owner so he is money money money. He is this elegant man, has all the right words and suddenly he says the crudest thing you can imagine. When James ad Bianca are discussing this arrangement they have, its the strangest thing for me because, I don't know if you remember, but in FSOG and in CF Gideon/Eva and Christian/Ana start a little relationship before getting personal (by personal I mean contract personal) but James just comes right out and says "I want you to be my submissive". He wasn't playing around in any way. And when he told Bianca this, he also gave her a collar to wear. It was a little weird and everything, but nothing I couldn't handle. 
In the most part, James Cavendish was an amazing man. He is the best dominant I've read so far, beating Christian Grey and Gideon Cross. He was that good. Although, if I had to compare him to anyone, he would be in line right next to Gideon Cross.

Bianca
Bianca was such an strong character. I discussed her a little bit above, but I want to get into depth with her. Lets envision for the second time what life for Bianca was. I am imagining this little girl scared in the streets, not knowing what to do, for 12 to 13 years. She had to survive every assault, every cold night, every hungry and tire day, alone, without anyone before she met Stefan. She meets Stefan when she is 13 or 12 twelve, getting nearly raped by some strange man. I would be fucking scared if that happened to me. I have an immense respect for this character and what she went through. 

Bianca and Stefan  
I loved Bianca's relationship with Stefan. They are so protective of each other, and understand each other. They know that no matter what happens, they will always have each other. I love how Stefan is so scared of loosing Bianca because his parents and everyone abandoned him. He acts tough but in the end, he is still the little boy scared in the streets.
The thing about Stefan tho is that he hates fighting. He can fight, but he hates hurting people. The reason behind this is that Stefan, having such a good body, had to fight all his life to keep them from starving. This brakes my heart and makes me love Stefan even more. Go Stefan!

James and Bianca
James and Bianca's relationship is a little restrained in the first book. They are just knowing each other and at the beginning you have this feeling that it will be another "Billionaire proves Heroine wrong". Its not. It's so precious and so funny. His and her relationship was BDSM only and Bianca, being stubborn, chooses to believe that James was going to get bored with her. I swear, my heart couldn't take it for James. He got his heart broken so many times :(

To wrap it up, the last few words I'm going to say is that I have a twitter for this blog, so follow me on twitter! @BookFantastic  <---- I command you to click. 

I absolutly love Mr Cavendish.
Want to catch a  guys attention? Drop champange on his lap!

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR






No comments:

Post a Comment