Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 11, 2014

DARKNESS Series..... (C.Contreras)

I don't really know what to say about this series. They were supper good and supper quick, but I felt like it was mostly fluff and confusing family connections. 

I absolutely loved the love story. Their history was amazing and the plot was so original. I was so excited to read the second one as soon as I had finished the first one. The thing I loved the most was that, no matter what happened, nothing teared them apart. It was so amazing to experience the love between this characters. It was strong. Real. Normal. 

Ok, so maybe not normal. But it was solid. They went through so much, together. That connection between Nathan and Cole was so life-changing for both of them and I think that made them even stronger. Because now, they didn't had to hide. Or I guess she didn't had to hide it. Because now, both of them had gone through the same nightmare. 

Also, their families were so freaking weird. There was so many connections there was one point I couldn't keep up. It was weird. There was Alex, Mark, Benny, Brian, Cory, Dean, Connor, and others. It was so freaking strange. 

Cole developed into this person who was just confused and so stressed with the worry that he wouldn't go home to find his girlfriend kidnapped and i felt so bad for him.

It was an epic series, though. It had so many good qualities. I loved in the first book how it went back and forth between their relationship, and it made me shred tears in their "brake up" Then effing Sasha is in the picture and I want to smack her and Cole. 

I don't know, I guess I'll give it a 4.0. Just because it didn't had much developing. 

I love books and I hope you do to! 
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment