Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Before Jamaica Lane

This is so perfect for them! Before Jamaica Lane is now my new favorite in the Dublin Street series. That's saying something because I never expected having a new favorite before. The best thing about their relationship was that they acted as best friends even when they were lovers at the  end. I loved Nate's ability to make anyone laugh and how this book gave me a roller coaster of emotions I only get in this series. I've read all of the books on the series and not one has disappointed yet. I'm waiting for Fall from India Place this year. The best thing about this series is that no matter how sad the book is, its always awesome. 




*Since Olivia is seriously insecure, she asks Nate to give her seduction classes. Since Nate is really good with the girls. Olivia asks this because she needed help with her flirting since she is..... sociably awkward with the boys. So when they start this lessons, she starts noticing things she didn't noticed before. Like how good his hands felt in her stomach. Or how good his breath felt when he leaned close to her ear. She noticed little things about him too. Like how hard his chest was and how rippled his abs were. So when the "classes" start to get ahead, she asks him if he would teach him to have sex. After that, lines get blurred. So she eventually falls for him but something kept him from saying it back. Naturally she gets mad, saying he had to let go of that thing keeping him from saying it. So, during their brake up, he realized he was going to loose Olivia. So yeah.
I loved this one. It was amazing and beautiful. But seriously, the characters and the contents were awesome, and i cried again in Joss and Braden's "brake up" It was so traumatizing the first time because it was almost as if they weren't getting back together.














Its definitely 5 stars for me!













I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR 

No comments:

Post a Comment