Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 2, 2013

So much stuff.....

Its incredible the amount of bookmarks authors give you. And books. And stuff.....

I have so many books, that I could last for 2 months, maybe more. This event was absolutely incredible. I got to meet so many good writers, and they were so nice too.

Like I said, I have so much book stuff, I don't know where to put it.

I finally got to meet Jennifer Armentrout and that alone was the most incredible experience of my life. She is so sweet and kind, and gave me really good advice. Thank Jennifer! She signed my copy of Obsidian, Onyx, Opal, Origin and Frigid. I'm so excited on reading that one.

The VIR pass was weird. I didn't cut line, just because I was really shy and didn't dare, but I got at of good stuff. Lots of books for sure.

It was so awkward when I arrived at the time the new adults authors were signing and literally, there was no one my age. I was the youngest one in the freaking room and I wasn't even getting anything bad. :( I was so scared.  People just stared at me like "WTF?" but I got over that part quickly.

Yep.

The bad thing is that I don't get to buy books until after December. :(

Every time we went to a booth, she would freaking tell the author signing there: "She wants to be a writer". It was like she was trying to embarrass me.....

But it was definitely an awesome experience I would repeat.

Maybe not the adult part.

Yeah, that was weird.

Anyway, this are all my new books....


I love books and I hope you do too!
FB

No comments:

Post a Comment