Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

New Rosemary Book!!!! (Teaser love #1)

I just knew they had to do this story. This story was necessary in the Rosemary series! Abbi glines, thank you! thank you! THANK YOU!

IM SO HAPPY TO HAVE GRANT'S STORY!!!!  I'm sure I will love this book. There was a section In forever too far (rosemary #3) that had grants and hallows POV and I just knew I would get more of this amazing characters.

Teaser section!!
The morning after Grant had kissed me in the pool, he was gone. The way he’d acted after kissing me had been strange. I wasn’t sure what was wrong or if he had just regretted it and didn’t know how to get away from me. Waking up the next morning and Grant not being anywhere around had answered that question.

Dad was also gone. He hadn’t come home from his latest party binge but then I wasn’t surprised by that. Grant’s running off had hurt me. I hated that I felt anything for him. Kissing him had been a mistake. I wasn’t his type. I never wanted to be his type. Nan was not someone a sane person would desire to be.

Locking myself up in my room to read didn’t sound as appealing as it had before Grant. Instead I threw myself into tennis and swimming. I pushed all thoughts of Grant’s face out of my mind the best that I could. Someone should put a warning label on his lips. Beware don’t touch. They’re hard to forget.

Day three after Grant had disappeared I was outside swimming. Today I had successfully managed to push all Grant thoughts to the back of my mind. So when my head broke the water to find Grant Carter standing there looking down at me I wasn’t sure if I was imagining things or if he was really there.

I pushed my wet hair back and wiped the water from my eyes. Then I opened them again and there he stood. Still there.

“Hey,” he said with his sexy grin. I wanted to hurl something at him to make that smile go away. It needed a warning label too.

I wasn’t in the mood to talk to him. “Nan isn’t here,” I replied. She hadn’t been back since she’d left for Rosemary the last time. I was sure that was where Grant had run off to as well. He had gone to find her. Like he always did.

“Yeah, I know,” he replied.

I really should go back to swimming and ignore him. It was the smart thing to do. But then he could possibly take that as an invite to join me. “What do you need?” I asked in the most annoyed tone I could muster.

“I came to see you. It seems once a guy kisses you that you’re hard to forget,” he replied.

Not what I had been expecting. I swallowed the nervous knot in my throat. I would cave and forgive him too easily if he started saying things like that. Where had my backbone gone? I used to be stronger than this.

“You’re mad because I left,” he said.

I thought about replying and changed my mind. That would only give him more power. He didn’t need to know he affected me at all.

“It was a jackass thing to do. But you scared me. I like to flirt with beautiful girls but I don’t handle it well when one simple kiss makes my fucking head spin. You make me want things and feel a way I’m not ready for.”

I was expecting a lame “I’m sorry” not that. “Oh,” was the only thing I could come up with to say. What did it mean exactly that our kiss made his head spin? Was that a good thing? It sounded like it… maybe.

Grant ran a hand through his long unruly hair and let out a frustrated sigh. “I shouldn’t have left you without an explanation. It was unfair and I was only thinking of myself. I’m good at that. I just… what can I do to get you to forgive me?”

He still wasn’t asking for forgiveness. He was asking how to get forgiveness. Had anyone ever asked me how to get forgiveness before? How… unique.
Teaser #1

“It isn’t my business who Nan is screwing. That’s over between us. I’m just checking in on her. Making sure she’s not about to go off the grid again. She’s home now so it’s all good.”
Why would he do that? What had she done to get that kind of protectiveness from someone like Grant? “That’s nice of you,” I said because I didn’t know what else to say and then took a bite of my chicken.
“You’re gonna hold that against me aren’t you?” he asked studying me in a way that only made me want to squirm.
“You can protect who you want, Grant. We’re just sharing some Chinese food. Doesn’t matter what I think.” I replied before putting more chicken in my mouth.
Grant frowned and then a small smile touched his lips. “I feel like we’re doing this crazy ass dance around each other every time I get around you. I don’t play games. It ain’t my thing, so let me be blunt,” he said sitting his food back down on the table and turning his body so that he was facing me completely. I tried to calm my racing heart. What was he doing? What was I going to do if he got any closer? Guys didn’t flirt with me. They didn’t come in my room. I was Kiro’s weird awkward daughter. Didn’t Grant get that?
“I don’t want you to hate me,” he said simply.
I didn’t hate him. I shook my head. “I don’t.”
“Yeah, you do. I’m not used to people hating me. Especially beautiful girls,” he said and flashed me a wicked grin.
Teaser #2

"Kiro grinned like Harlow was the funniest person in the world and he was proud of her spunk. “My kitten has claws and apparently only you bring them out. Sleeping with the evil sister has put you on my baby girl’s shit list. Now that’s funny as hell,” he looked extremely amused as he took another long draw from his joint."

(This section is new. I will do it every time a teaser from a book I love comes out. Its called "Teaser Love" )

I LOVE BOOKS AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO!
FR



No comments:

Post a Comment