Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Forever too far......

I loved this book so freaking much. I really liked the contents of it. I loved the way she expressed their love so detailed. Another series with a fantastic ending. *claps*

Favorite Parts:
I loved the wedding. Words cannot express how much love there was between Blaire and Rush at that moment. It was incredible experiencing all that happened that led to this moment. I'm a little sad about Nan not redeeming herself even with the baby. I thought she would see herself In the baby and be all like "I don't want anyone having the childhood I experienced" I really thought once she sees the baby that she would have like a breakthrough. She didn't. Maybe in the future when they make the series on Grant and Hollow.

I'd like her to have someone with her who can make her understand all the things that she'd done in the past and realize that maybe people do love her. That people could love her if she were nicer.

Maybe I want a series just for her. What do you think? The best thing about the wedding was when Rush singed Falling too hard. It completely brought tears to my eyes. I loved this scene. 

This is the lyrics to the song. I recommend you to listen to it while reading the book.
 

That's all I have to say about this. I give this book a 5 star. Its amazing.
 
 Buy an  "I have a Rush Crush" t-shirt here!!!!!
http://store.abbiglines.com/products/i-love-woods-t-shirt

I love books and I hope you do too!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment