Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 17, 2013

A must read

I'm going to start this review with the fact that this book is so beautiful and epic, it deserves some kind of award. I personally feel that this books that nobody knows about are the best, because they don't have as much drama in them, I feel that they have more originality and quality its so amazing.

This book reminded me so much of  Significance because significance is all about how Maggie and Caleb discover their destinies together and there is magic too and soul mates..... ITS JUST TO REAL.

So yeah. This was such an amazing book and I am regretting not buying the 2nd one :( ill get it as soon as my mom gives me the ok to buy books..... *>*

You know, I was watching the vampire diaries yesterday and I somehow made the connection between this book and Klaroline. Do not ask me why.

OK, Back to the review. You guys are probably wondering what book I'm talking about.

Your not? Well F...

Sorry, sorry. Didn't meant to get carries away. So this books name is Decsension by B.C. Burgess. Like I said, There was something about these book that I've felt with other books. This books have originality and so much good stuff. Half of the book made me cry, SO FREAKING MUCH. But its not bad I promise.

A Magical Journey of Epic Romance

Layla
After three years caring for her dying mother, Layla Callaway learns she was adopted under unusual circumstances. Following a cryptic message to seek her birth family in Oregon, Layla uproots her life to find out the truth about her past. And herself.

Quin
Quin's natural charisma is attractive to plenty of women, but he longs for the one he's been dreaming of his entire life. When that day arrives, not only is he breathless, he's confronted with the challenge of a lifetime - an innate need to keep her safe and forever by his side.

The Enemy
Through manipulation and dark magic, Agro uses the powers of others to elevate his supremacy and wealth. When he discovers Layla didn't die at birth, he sets out to find and possess her.

Stretching from coast to coast and teeming with loathed villains and beloved heroes, The Mystic Series is rich with emotion, magic and intrigue. Whether the reader is laughing, crying or falling in love, they'll find themselves invested in Layla's fate through the rich dialogue and emotionally driven characters that weave the web of this fiery tale.

 
For Kindle.  ITS FREE!!!: http://www.amazon.com/Descension-Mystic-1-B-C-Burgess-ebook/dp/B00BZE8PNY/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1-spell&qid=1384711394
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Descension-The-Mystic-Series-Volume/dp/0988695146/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1384711394&sr=8-1-spell
Barnes and Nobles: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/descension-b-c-burgess/1110603417?ean=9780988695146
Books a Million: http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Descension/B-C-Burgess/9780988695146?id=5839338201183
GoodReads:: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18340954-descension

First, we have Layla. Her mother just died two months ago, and she discovers that she left her a letter. This letter contained her origins, because not only Layla was adopted, she was in danger from someone. In the letter, it says that when she turns eighteen, she was to go to Oregon to go find her birth parents.  Layla knows going to Oregon meant leaving everything behind, but was she strong enough?

I thought it was a grate story, but were times that I was like  -.-

Ill leave you with this  video!!!!
I love books and I hope you do too!!
FR


No comments:

Post a Comment