Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Point of retreat by Coleen Hoover

Reaction GIF: crying, Lacey Chabert, Mean GirlsAfter reading Slammed  you would think the worst is over...... Its not.....

This thing....... this book...... I will put it in the form of a poem..... it goes like this...... its called "I read a book"
 
I read a book
with 315 pages
I laughed
then I cried.
When I was done I laughed again.
About how amazing it was.
And then.....
 
I read a book
that not only kept me on edge
it thought me
that sometimes life gets in your way multiple times
that raising a child is not easy
that true love can be easily questioned
and that fake love
can
be
easily
seen.
 
I read a book
that showed me the importance in forgiveness
and thought me to not be stupid.
that love is forever
and cheating is always punished.
 
That there are 2 sides to every story
2 faces
2 worlds
2 lives.
And that every action
can lead to a chain reaction.
 
I'm so proud of this poem. You don't even know how long it took me to write it down. This is basically my review in the story. Liked it? No? Comment!!!
I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment