Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2013

October Book Challenge

Hey!
So, I just got book mail, and Ill put them in this page so you can see what I bought.  These books are going to be my monthly challenge and with each book I read, I will post a review and record a brief fan-girling/horrible video. Every time I get an order in the mail, I'll write it, or record it if my stupid camera connects -_- This will be my October book challenge (staring tomorrow because I'm finishing opal)

Book Haul October

1) Falling into You by Jasinda Wilder (350 pages)

2) Falling into Us by Jasinda Wilder (515 pages)

3) Breath by Abbi Glines (333 pages)

4) Daughter of Smoke and Bone (418 pages)

5) Days of Blood and Starlight (513 pages)

I am reading this in order so expect the reviews in this order.

I love books and I hope you do too!!!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment