Total Pageviews

Friday, September 26, 2014

NeverFade by Alexandra Bracken *Im back!!!* *AS ALWAYS SPOILERS*

I know what you're all thinking.
Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2)
Yes I did died..... I was killed by the lazies.


No but honestly I started Sophomore year and its killing me. I wanted to start this again this summer but couldn't because I was in Mexico and things happen. 


But you don't want me to bore you with my life, You want a book. Ill give you a book :)

-----------------------------

The whole book in general was so confusing. Towards the end I didn't know who was the good guy or the bad guy. 

The main character annoyed me so much and the other characters were just there. I felt like no one did anything but like 2. It was really slow but i want the second one :)

I'm gonna start by saying that I was really excited about this book. I was static. You know how much i love this series and the fact that this book wasn't......good disappointed me deeply. 

Ruby wasn't who I wanted her to be in these books. She wasn't strong, or independent. 

I guess she was a little too independent. She was fucking stupid, that's what she was. She didn't saw logic. She doesn't see situations like she should. Its all black and white for her and its fucking pissing me off, Like with Clancy, at the ending when shes saying how aweful he is, Newsflash hon, your as bad as him. YOUR A FUCKING ORANGE. You control minds for your benefit, and have killed for you and others. So now explain to me how your different than him. How your fucking better. Because your not. 

I'm honestly hoping Ruby does a 180 on these books. I want her to realize that the world is not fucking black and white and to act for once. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop thinking Liam is better off without you. STOP MAKING DECISIONS FOR OTHERS.

The whole book in general was really confusing and I didnt like Ruby. She actually Ruined the book for me majorly

Vida should have been the main character. Shes an amazing character and I love how despite being a bitch she owns the name. Shes not afraid of standing up to herself and others and I think that's something Ruby lacked 



No comments:

Post a Comment