Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

I'm back!!!!!

The tittle says it all. 
I'm back, and I will update you on everything I read on this hiatus I was out. This is the list..... I will start my first review back with Splintered, then move into Unhinged (Yeah, i found it. Thank you for your prayers). I will have the review up by Friday. I will change my post once in a while because sometimes I m lazy and don't read as much as I'm supposed too....  (The shame)

OK, So this is the list I read on this short (lol, no) brake....

In the rest of February...
  1. Red and her Wolf by Marie Hall 
  2. Hook's Pan by Marie Hall
  3. Jinni's Wish by Marie Hall
  4. Because of Low by Abbi Glines 
  5. Huntsman's Prey by Marie Hall
  6. Moon's Flower by Marie Hall
In March...
  1. While it lasts (Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines
  2. One Tiny Lie by K.A Tucker
  3. Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry #1) by Simone Elkeles
  4. Wild Cars (Wild Cars #1) by Simone Elkeles
  5. Time between us (Time Between Us #1) by Tamara Ireland Stone 
  6. Misbehaving(Sea Breeze #6)  by Abbi Glines 
  7. Rule (Marked Man #1)by Jay Crownover
  8. Between us by Jen McLaughlin
  9. Out of Time (Out of Line #1) by Jen McLaughlin
  10. Out of Time (Out of Line #2) by Jen McLaughlin
  11. Gravity (The Taking #1) by Melissa West
  12. Reasons to Breath (Breathing #1) by Rebecca Donovan
In April....
  1. Splintered (Splintered #1) by A.G Howard
  2. Bad for you (Sea Breeze #7) by Abbi Glines
  3. Take a Chance (Chances #1; Rosemary beach #6) by Abbi Glines
  4. Rumple's Price (Kingdom #8) by Marie Hall
  5. Unhinged (Splintered #2) by A.G Howard
  6. Addicted to you (Addicted #1) by Krista Ritchei 
So that's it! Those are not lots of books, but it's a decent amount, don't you think?
I missed you guys so much, and I promise I will post the sooner I can. As soon as I finish Kiss in the Sky (Addicted #2.1) I will post the review for Addicted to you and Kiss in the Sky <3
 
I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR
 *I missed you guys so much :')*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment