Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hopeless

By looking at the tittle you can imagine that this is an unusual post. 

This review started with only one book. Losing Hope. But I wanted to talk about hopeless, because that book makes me happy. Hopeless is by far my favorite contemporary I have read. This story its maybe, a little bit better than "Beautiful Disaster". It was so real, experiencing what happened with her, and to top it with the character, this book is a ticking bomb, just sitting in bookstores, waiting for someone to pick it up and read it. 
Because you want to read it. The cover is one of the kind that talks to you, the one that you keep staring and it feels like its just saying "Come on, buy me"  and you just want to resisted but you can't. In the end you end up buying it and experience Sky's story.

This was me reading the book.

Happy
Shocked
Happy again
Shocked again.
Happy tears
Flustered
Wierded out
Sad tears
Heart Broken
Sad but Shocked
Happy and satsfied
Waiting for the next book.

It was a really emotional book. Lots of twisted stuff. Happy ending. It was sweet and it gave you the feeling you get when you know that this book will be your best friend forever.  I got the same feeling with Vampire Academy and Beautiful Disaster, but I cant really compare it with those two, because they are two completely diferent genres. Anyway, if know about books like this, feel free to comment it in the box. I HAVE NO TIME. MY NEXT CLASS IS SOON!! CRAP. I'll grap this up with the pic and the summary. Look for Losing Hope later.

Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…

That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.

Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.


I hope you want to read it!!!!


I love books and I hope you do too!!!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment