Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hey!!!

This is my first time doing this, so I'm just going to give a brief description of myself and what I'll be blogging about.

First thing you should know is that I'm very busy with school. I'm going to forget this and I apologize for that. I like to read a lot, so I'm basically will just ramble or/and gush about books. You can sent me recommendations of any books u think I might like. I read anything, except historical fiction.

I am very picky about my books. I only like an specific type of genres. (You can find them in the "About me" box)

I don't like the library. I don't like that if I go for a book, and its not there, I have to wait. I like my books, when I like, when I want, and when I please. The three important W's.

I am currently reading "Opal" by Jennifer L. Armertrout and If you are not familiar with this writer, go check her out, she is amazing!!!

Link to her website: http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/
Goodreads profile:http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4476934.Jennifer_L_Armentrout

I love reading and I hope you do too!!!
-FR (fantastic readers)

No comments:

Post a Comment