Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Daughter of smoke and bone!!!

Its been a while since I read a paranormal with as much drama this has! It blew my mind! Alot of people said it was really good, but i never thought it was this good! Im not putting a spoiler review because I really want everyone to enjoy and read this! Its worth your time if you are a paranormal/drama/romance junki (I am!). The next part will be the synopsis and then my review and my description! I just cant stop smiling; its been a while since I read a paranormal and I seriously think this was a good return for me!!! 

Around the world, black handprints are appearing on doorways, scorched there by winged strangers who have crept through a slit in the sky.

In a dark and dusty shop, a devil’s supply of human teeth grown dangerously low.

And in the tangled lanes of Prague, a young art student is about to be caught up in a brutal otherwordly war.

Meet Karou. She fills her sketchbooks with monsters that may or may not be real, she’s prone to disappearing on mysterious "errands", she speaks many languages - not all of them human - and her bright blue hairactually grows out of her head that color. Who is she? That is the question that haunts her, and she’s about to find out.

When beautiful, haunted Akiva fixes fiery eyes on her in an alley in Marrakesh, the result is blood and starlight, secrets unveiled, and a star-crossed love whose roots drink deep of a violent past. But will Karou live to regret learning the truth about herself?
 
Is'nt it awesome?! I just love this book, i think all paranormal should be like this, and before you ask, nope, VA still #1. Always and Forever! There was so much action and I loved the way the book made you think, you know? How its not just there, telling you, and it keeps you guessing! The way we moved from both point of views and the way it made me feel everything. And, at the end you are kind of like, OMG! I got it! The ending is beautiful, and I actually have the 2nd book sitting in front of me, waiting for me to open it! 

So yeah, its been a good week, hasn't it? I finished 3 of my october challenges!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself, but I still have 2 more books to finish, but I'm sure that i will, I belive in me! Nevermind, I meant 3, i still have 3 more challenges to finish, Wish me Luck! 😓 

I love books and I hope you do too! 
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment