Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Best night ever!!

You know what I mean........ I met Jamie McGuire!!!! *happy dance*

So yeah, I didn't asked her questions because there wasn't enough time, but I did record their talk... Its right here if you want to see it. They are so funny and so amazingly beautiful. Their voices are so soft... (Colleen). It was so weird because there was no one my age, so it felt a little awkward to be there, but still.... IT WAS AMAZING!

Jamie said  that she has a title for Thomas' story but have not release it yet. I WANT IT NOW!
 
No, but seriously. I think its amazing that she is doing this novel where we get to see everything through Thomas' eyes. so mysterious and stuff. Maybe there is a girl in the mix ;) I think it would be cool for Thomas to have a love interest, since he works...... you know where.

They were so nice to me even though I'm probably younger than their used to, It felt so nice.

Jamie's "Beautiful Disaster" was  my first contemporary novel, and without her I probably wouldn't even be writing this, so LETS HEAR IT FOR JAMIE.

They gave so much stuff, like a bag with their names and a button that says "I love Atria books" and the "love" its a heart shaped like a butterfly. It's so awesome. I also got lip gloss that says "Atria Books". Now every time I have dried lips I will remember this day!

I love books and I hope you do too!!!
FR

No comments:

Post a Comment